Treat Multiple Conditions
Address all the repercussions associated with insufficient and poor-quality movement.
CT9 utilizes advanced RF technology for specific and highly effective treatments, ensuring faster recovery times and superior results for patients.
Light & Compact
AERO flow seamlessly integrates into CT devices, offering a lightweight and compact solution without compromising the expected standards of quality, robustness, and safety.
Utilize the technology to its full potential from the outset and extend your learning further with the ‘built-in’ protocols crafted by our specialized medical team.
AERO flow is adaptable for hands-free treatment with fixed cups, allowing easy setup for professionals and operation for streamlined applications.
Precise suction tailored to each cup size, optimizing treatment objectives for effective results in muscle treatments, range of motion improvement, and cellulite reduction from the first session.
I’ve never experienced more effective treatment than the combination of negative pressure and radiofrequency. People love receiving negative pressure treatments because is that treatment that gives the best effect and an immediate relief after the treatment. They can feel the heat and the blood circulation on the area and it’s long lasting after the treatment also.
his device is a good investment for me as I have everything I need in one place. I have the power to move the fascia and add then the deep heat of INDIBA. As a result, the tissue is much softer and lighter. The key is that everything is in one. All I can say is; this works!
Accessories and Consumables
Use of pacemakers or other electronic implants. Pregnacy and thrombophlebitis.
- Oncological patient:
- Cured patient. Can be treated.
- Active tumour. Avoid tumour and regional ganglions.
- During oncological treatment. Refer to the oncologist.
- Infections: do not treat the involved area.
- Anticoagulant medication: ask the doctor in charge.
- Treatment in paediatric population: Ask the pediatrician in charge, given authorization, apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired cognition. Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired sensation: Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Wounds and burns: Work under aseptic conditions and under subthermal mode.
After treatment, it is normal for patients to feel a warm sensation in the treatment area. The patient may also notice some temporary discomfort in this area. Rarely, the application of INDIBA® PROIONIC® Creams may cause minor skin irritation.