High Quality Standards
The AT7’s materials are of the highest quality and have undergone rigorous electrical and medical testing to ensure longevity.
Safety & Ease of Use
The AT7 boasts an intuitive three-click setup, coupled with INDIBA’s advanced contact detection system, ensuring reliable performance by automatically adjusting power output based on electrode contact area size for a comfortable and secure treatment experience.
The AT7 device can fit in a small space of half a meter and can still be operated without compromising the quality of treatments.
360° MedTech Design
The AT7 has been specially designed to ensure the optimal stability of the electrical signal and energy delivery in any single medical condition in acute, subacute, or chronic applications.
It (the AT7) is very intuitive and easy to use. In just a few hours, you will know how to use it. It is also very versatile, provided you have a good diagnosis; you can adjust all parameters on it to apply treatments to many podiatry conditions and injuries. It’s an excellent alternative to traditional podiatry treatments either in isolation or combined with manual therapy.
We instantly recognized INDIBA’s radiofrequency treatments as incredibly versatile and were excited by the many application possibilities. Even from the first session we delivered, we have been able to record excellent results, and the feedback from our patients has been very positive indeed.
Accessories and Consumables
- Use of pacemakers or other electronic implants.
- Oncological patient:
- Cured patient. Can be treated.
- Active tumour. Avoid tumour and regional ganglions.
- During oncological treatment. Refer to the oncologist.
- Infections: do not treat the involved area.
- Anticoagulant medication: ask the doctor in charge.
- Treatment in paediatric population: Ask the pediatrician in charge, given authorization, apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired cognition. Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Impaired sensation: Apply less output power, close attention to skin colour changes and skin palpation by the therapist to control the local heat.
- Wounds and burns: Work under aseptic conditions and under subthermal mode.