In compliance with Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, general information about this website is indicated below:
Owner: Indiba, S.A. (hereinafter referred to as Indiba).
Address: C / Moianès, 13 Pol. Ind. Casablanques 08192 Sant Quirze del Vallès (Barcelona) Spain
Contact: (+34) 93 265 55 22
Registry information: Registered in the Commerce Registry of Barcelona. Tomo: 23714, Folio: 44, Page B59850
Tax ID (CIF): A-08788804
1. IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION. In accordance with the reporting obligations of Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby provide the following information: the owner of www.indibadeepbeauty.com is INDIBA S.A (hereinafter referred to as INDIBA®), located for this purpose at Calle Moianès and with tax ID (CIF) No. A-08788804, registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona in volume 51-01, book 44-13 of Section 2, folio 148, page 61347. Contact email: email@example.com del sitio web. Contact telephone number: (+34) 932 655 522
2. DATA PROTECTION INDIBA S.A complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations of the Organic Law and other applicable regulations at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and processing of all personal user data. For this purpose, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of specific data processing conditions together with each personal data collection form, when they request any services from INDIBA S.A. The user will thus be informed of the company’s responsibility for the file created, the address of the party responsible, the possibility of exercising his or her rights to access, amend, cancel or oppose any data, the purpose of any data processing procedures and the disclosure of data to third parties, if applicable. INDIBA S.A also hereby states that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will ask the user for consent to process his or her email address for commercial purposes whenever required.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY INDIBA S.A, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website and of all items contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text; brand names or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer software required to access and use the website, etc.) that are owned by INDIBA S.A or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of disclosure, of all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, in any form and by any means, without the permission of INDIBA S.A, is strictly prohibited. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of INDIBA S.A.
4. LINKS. If www.indiba.com provides links or hyperlinks to any other website, INDIBA S.A shall not have any type of control over such sites or content. INDIBA S.A will not assume any responsibility for the content of any linked website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY INDIBA S.A accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may arise, including, but not limited to, content errors or omissions, unavailability of the site or viruses or malware transmitted in its content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid such events.
6. CHANGES AND UPDATES. INDIBA S.A reserves the right to change and update the information contained on its website, and the selection, availability and presentation of material included herein, at any time without prior notice.
7. The website content is only valid for our current markets.