Who is the personal data CONTROLLER?
Identity: INDIBA S.A.
Address: C/ Moianès, nº 13, Pol. Ind. Can Casablanques, 08192 – Sant Quirze del Vallès (Barcelona)
Telephone: (+34) 93 265 55 22 Fax: (+34) 93 576 30 40
Wich personal data do we process, how did we obtain it and for what purpose do we process it?
The data has been obtained directly by the people interested in our services, having acquired any of our products or registered in any of our activities (events, fairs, etc.) or via our website. Also, the data may also have been provided by you to maintain our business relationship.
Specifically, we process the following data:
- Identification data: First name, surname(s), National ID no., nationality, country of residence.
- Contact details: Email address, postal address, telephone and town/city.
- Financial transaction data: Those details relating to financial transactions for payment or collection for products or services provided to or by the interested person.
At INDIBA S.A., we process the information that the interested persons provide to us for the following purposes:
- Customer and supplier management: Fulfilment of legal and tax obligations, the sending of information, budgets, and invoices.
- Training: To conduct the training that is necessary at any time for our customers and users.
- Marketing: To manage the sending of the information our customers and users request from us, to provide the interested parties with offers for the products and services that interest them, to improve their user experience, advertising, sales research, the provision of electronic communication services.
- Technical service: Provide the necessary technical assistance to our customers and users.
- Queries and claims: Resolve and respond to product incidents and prepare reports.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is your consent and the proper conduct of the business relationship, in the event that a contract exists between you and INDIBA S.A.
In any case, the processing of personal data will continue for as long as you remain in a business relationship or your consent has not been withdrawn, which may be done at any time.
The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data will be processed with the utmost confidentiality and is subject to the required obligation secrecy and will not be transferred to third parties, but it is envisaged that the processing of data relating to customers and/or employees may be communicated to other companies in the INDIBA S.A. corporate group, for internal administrative purposes, or to the Public Authorities when this is necessary in order to comply with the current legal provisions.
For how long can we store your data?
The personal data you provide to us will be stored for as long as the business relationship with INDIBA S.A. is maintained and, in any case, until its deletion is requested by the interested party. Once the relationship has ended for any reason, the personal data will be stored for the applicable statutory periods of limitation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or objection, limitation, or your right to data portability by sending a written communication, attaching a photocopy of your national ID card (DNI) or equivalent ID document to INDIBA S.A. at calle Moianès, 13, 08192 Sant Quirze del Vallès, Barcelona or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If your rights are not satisfied, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).